Do you want to bring your parents or grandparents in Canada?
There are two choices:
- Super Visa
- Sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents.
What are the differences between those two options?
- A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.
- Sponsorship will grant the parents permanent resident cards.
- Processing time:
- Super Visa usually takes about 64 days depends on the complexity of the individual case.
- Sponsorship, on the other hand, takes 20-24 months until the parents/grandparents are approved as permanent residents.
- Income Requirements for the Sponsor:
- Super Visa: Sponsor’s most recently one-year income should meet the low-income cut-off line
- Sponsorship: Sponsor (and your co-signer, if applicable) has to meet the income requirement for each of the 3 taxation years right before the date of your application.
* Feel Free to Contact us for more information! *
– Imin Consulting (Canada), Ltd.
#1500-701 W. Georgia St
Vancouver, BC, Canada V7Y 1C6
Tel: 604.904.2233 | Fax: 604.608.9889