The Canadian Experience Program offers you the opportunity to immerse yourself in Canadian culture while living, studying and working in Canada for eight months. Learn English while gaining valuable work experience. From finding a place to live to securing an internship, every step of the program is guided by trained immigration professionals. Once the program is complete you will have the option of continuing your studies at a Canadian university, working for the company that you interned with or immigrating to Canada if you qualify.
- Tuition & Internship (Includes 4 months of school and 4 months of internship) : $4,500 Canadian
- Legal Fees (Includes study permit and co-op work permit) : $550 Canadian
- Housing (Home stay or room rental) : $300 – $750 per month Canadian
- Additional costs include document translation and courier fees
- Costs do not include 12% HST