Temporary Resident Visa

Study Permit

Study Permit

Studying in Canada normally requires the student to have a valid Study Permit. For short time study, i.e. less than 6 months, students are allowed to attend short-term classes (less than 6 months) without a study permit.

Post-grad Permit

Post-Graduation Work Permit

For foreign students who hold a valid Study Permit and attend Canadian post-secondary institutions, there are three types of Work Permit they can obtain: Post-graduate Work Permits, Co-op Work Permits and Off Campus Work Permits.

Visitor Permit

A Temporary Resident Visa is an official document from the Canadian government to demonstrate that you have met the requirements to come to Canada as a temporary resident, but it does not guarantee your entry to Canada – a visa officer at your port of entry have the ultimate right to decide if you can enter Canada.

Work Permit

A Work Permit is a legal document that would allow a potential foreign worker to work in Canada, for an allotted period of time. A foreign worker may share similar rights as a Canadian worker but also have the responsibility to contribute applicable taxes.