Site Loader
#1500-701 W. Georgia Street,Vancouver, BC


Newcomers to Canada experiencing family violence can now apply for a fee-exempt temporary resident permit that will give them legal immigration status in Canada.

New rules governing the permits for out-of-status foreign nationals facing family violence took effect July 26 and allow for the issuance of temporary resident permits (TRP) to victims and their dependent children for a minimum of six months.

加拿大移民局自2019年7月26日起,还未取得永久居民身份的家暴受害者及其未成年子女可以申请暂时居留许可(temporary resident permit),许可有效期最短为六个月。



Everyone deserves peace and love.

We are here to help.


* Feel Free to Contact us for more information!   *


– Imin Consulting (Canada), Ltd.
#1500-701 W. Georgia St
Vancouver, BC, Canada V7Y 1C6

Tel: 604.904.2233 | Fax: 604.608.9889


Post Author: IMIN