Site Loader
#1500-701 W. Georgia Street,Vancouver, BC



As U.S Embassy & Consulates states that ‘Beginning November 29, 2016, nationals of the People’s Republic of China holding 10-year visas will not be able to travel to the United States without a valid EVUS enrollment. For travelers taking more than one flight to reach the United States, the EVUS enrollment will be verified when they check-in for their first flight. Nationals of the People’s Republic of China who hold a 10-year visa and are seeking to enter the U.S. through a land or sea port of entry must also have a valid EVUS enrolment.’

All international visitors who wish to travel to the United States with a full validity 10-year visitor visa must enroll.

Who You Are:

  • You are a citizen of China.
  • You have a valid Chinese passport.
  • You are traveling to the United States for temporary business or pleasure.
  • You must enroll for a new EVUS.

What You Need:

  • A valid Chinese passport.
  • A full term 10-year U.S. visa.
  • A visa that is one of these classes: B1, B2 or B1/B2.
  • Your contact information including the address of your U.S. destination.

Enrolment website:


Post Author: IMIN