The highly respect economic journal released it’s list of the 10 most livable cities in the world using these criteria:
1. Availability of basic community needs (building, water supply, electricity, etc.)
2. Availability of public facilities (parks, sidewalks, houses of worship, etc.)
3. Availability of facilities to support the economic sector, social, political, and cultural
4. Availability of space and place to interact and develop
5. Comfort, safety, physical beauty, as well as the progress of development and environment-friendly technology
Number 5 in the top 10 was the City of Calgary in neighboring Alberta.
BUT, number 1…..Numero Uno…….was the great City of VANCOUVER!!!!!