F/T Legal Assistant needed
Imin Consulting (Canada), Ltd is a reputable Immigration Consulting firm located in the centre of downtown, Vancouver. We handle all visa & immigration cases from simple ones to complex and serve a diversified clientele. We are seeking a full-time Legal Assistant who is punctual and detail-oriented and has knowledge of legal terminology.
1. Employment Conditions
- Position: Legal Assistant
- Work Location: #1500-701 W. Georgia St., Vancouver, BC
- Working Hours: F/T 30 – 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Employment Duration: Permanent
- Wage & Benefits: $25.64 per hour, 10 days of paid vacation
2. Main Duties
- Assist in completing a visa/ immigration application package
- Perform data-entry for government application forms, e.g. ESDC, CIC, etc.
- Communicate with clients to collect information and documents
- Monitor and save inquiries from government offices and clients
- Respond to simple inquiries from clients
- Schedule and maintain an appointment with clients
- Update the firm’s procedural manual whenever there is a change to CIC/ ESDC/ PNP’s programs
3. Requirements (Experiences/ Skills)
- two year of college program completion is required (Preferably Bachelor’s degree)
- two years of working experience in Immigration Law
- Abilities to find/ investigate information on the internet
- Computer knowledge is a great asset
- Being familiar with Mac OS X
- Great attention to detail
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. We will start contacting qualified candidates immediately for an interview.
Thank you for your interest for the position.