“Great News for Quebec Investors!”
Quebec PNP office (MICC) has announced that a maximum of 1,750 applications for a selection certificate under the Investor Program will be accepted between September 8 and 19, 2014. Same as the last year, MICC will receive up to 1,200 application per country. If, after this period, the maximum number of 1750 applications has not been attained, candidates will also be able to submit their applications between December 1 and 12, 2014. Each application submitted will be randomly numbered and classified. The first 1750 applications classified in this manner will be processed. The other applications will be returned to the candidates.
Requirements for submitting an application
- The first application intake period will be from September 8 to 19, 2014 for candidates who do not have intermediate advanced knowledge of French. You may submit an application at any time up to March 31, 2015 if you have advanced intermediate knowledge of French demonstrated by a standardized test.
- If the maximum number of 1750 applications has not been attained after the period between September 8 and 19, 2014, you can also submit your application between December 1 and 12, 2014.
- You can only submit one application.
- Applications from China, Hong Kong and Macao must be sent by regular mail to the Bureau d’immigration du Québec in Hong Kong.
- Applications from any other territory must be send by regular mail to the Direction du courrier, de l’encaissement et de l’évaluation comparative in Montréal.
- This maximum number of applications does not apply to you if you have advanced intermediate knowledge of French demonstrated by a standardized test.
Your application will be eligible for priority processing if you have advanced intermediate knowledge of French demonstrated by a standardized test.
Would you like to find out if you are eligible to apply for the Quebec Investor Class? Please click the image below and complete our online consulting request form. Professor Daniel Won will make an assessment for your case!