BC PNP Program Changes
*NEW* Program Changes Effective July 2, 2015
- BC PNP has introduced an online application process and electronic payment system. All new Skills Immigration applications and Entrepreneur Immigration registrations must be submitted via BC PNP Online.
- Health Care Professionals, Northeast Pilot Project and all Express Entry BC applications may now be submitted through BC PNP Online.
- The BC PNP has reached the limit of 200 new Skills Immigration applications for 2015 and is not currently accepting applications in any other Skills Immigration categories.
- The BC PNP continues to focus on processing applications from the inventory. Processing times for new applications will be based on operational capacity.
- All applications submitted on or before March 31, 2015 will be assessed according the program criteria in place at the time of submission – BC PNP will not retroactively apply new criteria.
- For more information on changes to program requirements or applications to the Skills Immigration stream, see our Program Requirements page.
ENTREPRENEUR IMMIGRATION (FORMERLY BUSINESS IMMIGRATION):
- BC PNP has streamlined two categories – Business Skills and Regional Business – into one Entrepreneur Immigration stream to improve efficiency and outcomes.
- A mandatory online Entrepreneur Registration system is now available to simplify the intake process and ensure timely processing for high-impact applications.
- For more information on changes to program requirements, the new online registration process, or applications to the Entrepreneur Immigration stream, see our Program Requirements page.